Beijing ESL position. Up to 26,000 RMB per month. Upfront flight provided
28th February 2020
Applications close in 2 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Beijing is a metropolis in northern China and the capital of China. Lying 70 mi (102 km) west of Bohai Sea, it borders Hebei Province to the north, west, south, and for a small section in the east and Tianjin to the southeast.This city is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and motorways passing through the city. It is also the destination of many international flights arriving in China. It is regarded as the political, educational, and cultural center of China.
- At the heart of this city is the Forbidden city, home to the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties, the largest palace complex of the nation and the world. The Forbidden City also hosts the Palace Museum with imperial collections of Chinese art. The Forbidden City is, by any measure, a must-see site in the city.
- Beile training school is one of the most recognized language schools in China with over 30 centers nationwide teaching over 20,000 students. Beile Training School is growing and looking for energetic teachers to join our ranks.
Our training school based in Beijing, the capital city of China is looking for 2 ESL teachers
- Student age: 3 - 13 years old
- Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
- Class length: 45 -60 minutes containing various teaching techniques.
- Working Hours: No more than 40 Hours each week, teaching hour is around 20 - 35 hours each week, the rest will be office hours including parent-teacher meetings, academic meetings, workshops, lesson planning, lesson practicing, marketing activities.
- Curriculum: Textbooks and teaching materials developed, together with McGraw Hill, provide formed curriculum. Chinese teacher will be assisting with teaching and class management. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
- Pre-job Training: You will receive 15 hotel paid days during initial training. You will get 300 RMB per day during training period (for candidates who passed training exams).
- Training: On-going training
How to apply:
For applicants: Send your CV, a photo of your degree, teaching certificates to our email:
- Have at least a BA degree or above
- Energized, passionate and patient
- Love being with kids and willing to adapt and learn
- Speak English at Idiomatic level
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly salary: 23,000 - 26,000 RMB
- Upfront flight to China provided
- TEFL course provided for candidates who haven’t got one yet
- Ending contract bonus: 10,000 RMB
- Overtime paid (If hours exceed 40 hours/ week)
- Airfare reimbursement: 15,000 RMB for Teachers who opt to renew their contracts and stay for another year.
- Public holidays and annual leave paid
- Visa sponsored up to 10,500 RMB
- Health insurance provided
- Personal Career Development Planning
- Free Chinese lessons
- 5,000 RMB interest free loan
- Contract extension will benefit from 2,000 - 3,000 RMB pay raise