Beijing International Kindergarten. ESL/Homeroom Teacher needed. Great working conditions
31st March 2020
Applications close in 39 days
- Beijing, Jing for short, is a metropolis in northern China and the capital of China. Lying 70 mi (102 km) west of Bohai Sea, it borders Hebei Province to the north, west, south, and for a small section in the east and Tianjin to the southeast.This city is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and motorways passing through the city. It is also the destination of many international flights arriving in China. It is regarded as the political, educational, and cultural center of China.
About our Organization
- Imagine International School is a member of Eland International Education Group (EIEG). EIEG is an education management organization (EMO) with three decades of experience in successfully managing private schools throughout the world.
- Beginning in 1991, Eland’s co-founder David Clegg created the first national system of private schools in the United States. The former President of Nobel Learning Communities, a NASDAQ listed company, Mr. Clegg helped establish over 200 top quality schools across the US. This model was also spread to the Middle East, with comparable success. Now, in partnership with experienced professional education leaders in China, Eland is building a system of American-type preschools and primary-secondary schools throughout the country.
Join our school and experience the best working environment:
- Modern school campuses with outdoor swimming pool
- Apply High Scope curriculum: Learning through Playing and experimenting
- 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers supporting in each class
- Medium class-size: 20 - 25 students/ class
- Mon - Fri working days, 40 working hours including teaching and administration hours
Our Kindergarten based in Beijing is looking for 3 ESL/ HOMEROOM teachers.
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
- Your Resume
- Degree copy
- Passport photo
To our HR Department: ameliagreenhr@
- Have a BA degree at least (Prefer candidate with Major in Education/ Early Childhood Education.
- Have TEFL certificate, PGCE or teaching license is a plus
- Have at least 1 year experience working with young learners.
- Be able to relocate in China in August 2020
- Love kids, have strong passion for Early Childhood Education
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly Salary: from 20,000 - 24,000 RMB after tax
- Apartment or 4,000 RMB housing allowance provided