Beijing International Kindergarten. ESL/Homeroom Teacher needed. Up to 24,000 RMB
29th February 2020
Applications close in 3 days
Where will you be teaching?
Beijing, China´s capital city, is a vibrant mix of history and modernity. Down here is the reasons you cannot ignore Beijing: Numerous Historical Monuments,The World´s Largest Collection of Grand Tourist Sights, Well-Preserved Historic Culture,Several shopping districts offering a mind-boggling variety of goods, Colorful Nightlife. And Convenient Transportation.
About our Organization
- Imagine International School is a member of Eland International Education Group (EIEG). EIEG is an education management organization (EMO) with three decades of experience in successfully managing private schools throughout the world.
- Beginning in 1991, Eland’s co-founder David Clegg created the first national system of private schools in the United States. The former President of Nobel Learning Communities, a NASDAQ listed company, Mr. Clegg helped establish over 200 top quality schools across the US. This model was also spread to the Middle East, with comparable success. Now, in partnership with experienced professional education leaders in China, Eland is building a system of American-type preschools and primary-secondary schools throughout the country.
Join our school and experience the best working environment:
- Modern school campuses with outdoor swimming pool
- Apply High Scope curriculum: Learning through Playing and experimenting
- 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers supporting in each class
- Medium class-size: 20 - 25 students/ class
- Mon - Fri working days, 40 working hours including teaching and administration hours
How to apply:
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- Your CV
- Copy of BA Degree
- Passport photo
To our HR Department:
Our Kindergarten based in Beijing is looking for 3 ESL/HOMEROOM teachers. Following is the requirements:
- Have a BA degree at least (Prefer candidate with Major in Education/ Early Childhood Education.
- Have TEFL certificate, PGCE or teaching license is a plus
- Have at least 1 year experience working with young learners.
- Be able to relocate in China in August 2020
- Love kids, have strong passion for Early Childhood Education
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly Salary: from 19,000 - 24,000 RMB after tax
- Apartment or 4,000 RMB housing allowance provided