Chengdu ESL teacher needed. 20000 RMB take home with several bonuses
28th February 2020
Applications close in 2 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Chengdu is the capital of southwestern China´s Sichuan province. Chengdu´s history dates back to at least the 4th century B.C., when it served as capital for the Shu Kingdom. Artifacts from that dynasty are the focus of the Jinsha Site Museum. The city is also home to the famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, a conservation center where visitors can view endangered giant pandas in a natural habitat.
- I2 (International Institute of Education) is committed to providing students with a personalized elite growth program in an educational environment with foreign teachers，small group classes of 4-6 students, and Phenomenon Base Learning (PBL) . It has established 92 campuses in 12 provinces and 18 cities in China, and served tens of thousands of students with a quality international education.There are more than 600 foreign teachers. Furthermore, i2 has been rated as: the "Most Influential Foreign Languages Training Organization”, the "Most Influential Educational Group” and the "Famous Brand of Young Learners English”.
- Students ranged from 3 - 12 years old mainly
- Super small class size: 3 - 5 students/ class
- Work 5 days/ week including weekend, 35 working hours/ week
- Teaching assistant available
- Curriculum + teaching material provided
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application.
- Your Resume
- Degree copy
- Passport photo
To our email:
- Native English speaker
- Hold a Bachelor degree at least
- At least a Teaching certificate like TEFL/ TESOL
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- 16000 - 20000 RMB monthly salary
- Housing allowance: 2000 RMB/ month
- 3000 - 15000 RMB for ending contract bonus
- Sign-in bonus: 6,000 RMB
- Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB
- Up to 29 days of paid holidays per year, including public holidays