Come teach English in Yangon, Myanmar. Immerse yourself with local culture and take home $1600
31st March 2020
Applications close in 40 days
About Yangon city
- Yangon is the one of the largest cities in Myanmar. A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline
- It’s a wonderful place to walk around and enjoy the beautiful scenery
About Brainworks School
- Brainworks - Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education.In the Ten years since the founding, Brainworks - Total Group of Schools has expanded to 11 branches with over 2500 very motivated students, and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
Your teaching experience
- Students age: Primary students
- 40 working hours/ week, including 24 teaching hours.
- Enjoying 2 days off on weekends.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Degree copy, certificate, reference letter
To the email address:
- Teachers are holding a passport from Native English Speaking Countries.
- Holding a Bachelor degree at least.
- Holding a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certificate.
- Love working with kids and have ability to adapt quickly to new working environment.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Base salary: $1,600/ month
- Unshared apartment provided (on or near campus). It has TV, AC, DVD, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with western stone shower, glass wall, gym, etc.
- Free daily nutritional school lunches
- National holiday paid (up to 30 days)
- Vacation paid
- Medical insurance provided
- Work visa and work permit sponsored
- Free flight ticket for teachers who are in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore.