Come to Qingdao, the elegant beach city of China, teach English and take home 21000 RMB
29th February 2020
Applications close in 0 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Qingdao, in China’s eastern Shandong province, is a port city of skyscrapers, parks and beaches bordering the Yellow Sea. It´s known for its beer, a legacy of the German occupation (1898-1914). The Tsingtao Beer Museum celebrates the namesake brewery, founded here by Germans in 1903, and the Qingdao International Beer Festival is major event. There´s also German-style architecture in the old city center.
- Founded in 2011, I2 provides internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
- Having more than 92 campuses over 18 cities of China
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Small class size: 3 - 5 students/class
- Teaching assistant available
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
- 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours
- Curriculum + teaching material provided
If you are interested in the opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply with us!
Required documents include:
- Your CV
- Copy of BA DEGREE
- Copy of teaching certificate/ Reference letter
Contact HR person:
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Holding a Bachelor degree at least.
- Have a bright personality and passion for education
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly salary: 17,000 - 21,000 RMB (negotiable based on qualification and experience)
- Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB
- Sign-in bonus: 6,000 RMB
- Quarterly bonus
- Up to 15,000 RMB bonus at the end of the contract
- 10 personal day leave paid and all the holidays are paid