ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN VERY NICE CITIES - BEIJING, NANJING. SALARY UP TO 22,000 RMB
29th February 2020
Applications close in -124 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has history stretching back 3 millennia.
- As one of China´s four ancient capitals, with its profound history of 3000 years, Beijing is the cultural, political, and historical center of China. It is widely considered to be one of the most magnificent cities in the world.
- BIBS was first established in 1993 and managed by the Beanstalk Education Group. It is a K-12 and Kindergarten international school system with 4 campuses in Beijing and Chengdu.
- Kindergarten students from 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: around 11 -22 students/ class
- Working hour: Mon - Fri (8 AM - 5 PM)
- 2 days off during weekend
- 1 hour for lunch break
- Work with 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teacher in each class
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- A Resume
- BA Degree copy
To this email:
- Native English teachers from the US/ UK/ Canada/ Ireland/ New Zealand/ Australia/ South Africa
- Hold a BA at least (BA in Education or Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Hold a teaching certificate
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Base salary from 18000 - 22000 RMB (after tax)
- Housing allowance provided of 4000 RMB
- International insurance provided
- Settle in bonus: 5,000 RMB
- During the contract length of 2 years, you are given 10000 RMB for coming back to your home country
- Reimburse inbound and outbound flight tickets
- If you are planning to bring your family to China, especially if you have children, this is a great opportunity! We will cover the tuition fee for your kids!
- Up to 76 paid holidays per year including all Public Holidays, full Summer and Winter Holidays