ESL Teacher needed for Public school in Guangzhou. 22000 RMB take home. Apartment provided
29th February 2020
Applications close in 4 days
GET TO KNOW ABOUT GUANGZHOU
- Guangzhou City is the capital of Guangdong Province now, called "Sui” for short, and also known as "Sheep City” and "Flower City”. It is the biggest city in South China and the biggest port for foreign trade in the south of China, located in the central part of Guangdong Province. It is not only a famous hometown of many overseas Chinese, a famous historical and cultural city, but also one of the cradles of the ancient Yue nationality culture.
- With green mountains, pretty waters, and beautiful scenes, Guangzhou City embodies perfect harmony between its natural landscape and places of cultural interest. The characteristic customs of the South, the long history and culture and the excellent services for business and tour make it become one of the major tourist cities in China.
Our Public Schools Based In Guangzhou Are Looking for 5 ESL Teachers, starting in Feb 2020
1. Positions: 3 Primary English teachers and 2 Kindergarten English teachers.
2. Class size: 30 - 35 students/ class
3. Working Schedule: Monday to Friday, 2 days off on the weekend. Maximum 22 classes/ week, NO OFFICE HOURS
4. Curriculum provided
5. Friendly working environment with supportive team both local and international
If you are interested in this position, please send your documents:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of your BA Degree
1. Nationalities: from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa
2. Qualification: BA degree at least
3. Certification: TEFL/ TESOL
4. Personality: patient, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic, and personable. Applicants should also have a good sense of humor and genuinely enjoy working with children.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
1. Monthly salary: 20,000 - 22,000 RMB/ Month
2. Accommodation: A single apartment or Housing Allowance provided
3. Flight: Upfront Flight Provided or Reimbursement at the end of 1 year contract
4. Holidays: Paid Public Holidays and Christmas Holiday
5. Vacations: Summer and Winter vacations allowance
6. Insurance: Health insurance and Accidental insurance provided
7. Daily Meals: Provided
8. Chinese lesson: Online Free Course
9. Welcome Package: Provided
10. Training and Orientation: Provided upon arrival
11. 5 day hotel accommodation provided upon arrival