ESL Teachers needed in Nagoya, Japan. $2650 monthly salary. National holidays paid
29th February 2020
Applications close in 3 days
- Nagoya is the fourth largest city in Japan, and is the capital city of Aichi Prefecture. It lies in the southwest part of the Chubu (Central Japan) region and is conveniently placed for access by public transport through being on the main Shinkansen (Bullet Train) railway line that runs east-west along the Pacific Ocean. Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Hiroshima are all within easy reach.
- Today, Nagoya has a population of 2.2 million and continues to develop as a vibrant center of commerce, culture and learning. Its port, its business center, its museums and its university make it one of the most lively and stimulating cities in Japan.
About our school:
- UPBEAT believes every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique.
- Our education promotes a well-balanced curriculum to develop their intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
- The school is committed to educating both Japanese and foreign students to be international, critical thinkers and lifelong learners by encouraging their curiosity and learning through inquiry.
Duties will include:
- Working hours: 40 working hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- 2 days off on weekend
- Students age: 0 - 6 years old.
- IB/ PYP curriculum
Join our dynamic team now by sending your CV and relevant documents to our HR person:
- Come from Native English speaking country
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree at least (major in Education/ English preferred)
- Hold teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA
- At least 1 year experience teaching Kindergarten students
- Patient and have a positive attitude.
- Be able to start working at the end of February 2020
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY - 290.000 JPY per month.