ESL Teaching Position in Nanchang, China. 21,000 RMB Take home. 5,000 RMB city bonus
27th March 2020
Applications close in 35 days
Location: Nanchang city, Jiangxi Province.
- The over 1000-year-old Pavilion of Prince Teng and the praised ´Essay on Pavilion of Prince Teng´ ensure the fame of Nanchang, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. The name of the city literally means ´a prosperous south part of China´. It is located in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, bordering the Poyang Lake in the southwest, Guangdong and Fujian in the south and Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Hubei in the north.
About the school
- FL - business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China
- FL- Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
- Student age: 3 - 12 years old
- Working schedule: 5 days/ week; 2 days off on weekdays