Great ESL teaching position in Nanjing - 18,000 RMB take home
No experience required
31st July 2019
Applications close in -19 days
Who are we?
- We advocate all the kids can enjoy learning English while playing in an English-speaking environment at the beginning of their studies .
- We adopt small-class teaching(3-8kids in each class).
- We have thousands of outstanding foreign teachers, who are capable of teaching kids with a certain theme. In such a good environment of learning foreign language, children´s sense of language can be cultivated, abilities of English communication can be developed and their horizon can also be broadened.
What is it like living in Nanjing?
Lying on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
- We provide courses to students from 3 - 12 years old
- Class length: 30 - 45 minutes
- Small class size with 5 - 12 students/class
- Teacher assistant provided
- Working schedule: 5 working days, 2 days off/wee
- From Monday to Friday: 7 pm-9 pm
- Sat & Sun: 2 pm-9:30 pm .
- CV - A copy of BA degree - A headshot photo
Send to the email address:
We are looking for 5 ESL teachers for our Shanghai branch who can meet the following requirements:
- Enjoy teaching and working with kids
- Have clear English, patience and compassion
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Have TEFL/TESOL certificate or reference letter of 2 year teaching experience
- Willing to relocate in Shanghai
SALARY AND BENEFITS
What do we offer?
- Salary: 15,500 - 18,500 rmb after tax (based on qualification and teaching experience)
- Upfront Flight to China
- Traveling allowance at the end of the contract: 5,000 RMB
- Free mandarin course
- Medical insurance provided
- Visa sponsorship
- TESOL training
- Chinese national and public holiday paid
- Free training and orientation in Shanghai upon arrival