HOMEROOM TEACHERS NEEDED IN NAGOYA - TAKE HOME UP TO 290,000 JPY MONTHLY
28th February 2020
Applications close in -204 days
Location: Wonderful Nagoya!
1. Nagoya is the fourth largest city in Japan and sits in the charming Aichi region of the country. It is best known perhaps for being the center of the automotive industry in Japan and you will find all the big name factories here such as Toyota, Honda and Mitsubishi.
2. As well as a predilection for futuristic inventions and robotics, Nagoya also has a strong history and is said to be the home of both samurai and ninja culture, so whatever part of history you are interested in, you are sure to find something of note here.
3. Located on one of the country’s three major plains, this unique city in the middle of the country is not only a worthwhile place to tour, but also a great home base from which you can make easy side trips to popular destinations such as Takayama, Ise, the Kiso Valley and Kyoto.
4. Today, Nagoya continues to draw attention and keeps on developing as a Japanese international city.
1. Our school provides "all-around education” to develop high standards of intellect level and linguistic ability, as well as cross-cultural understanding and tolerance as a PYP authorized candidate school of International Baccalaureate.
2. Through the educational continuity from preschool through primary school (age 0-12 years old), we aim to enable our students to intuitively think from various perspectives and delve deeply into topics by means of cross-curricular study which develops intellect, expressiveness, a strong capacity for ethics and research capability.
Requirements for our teachers
1. Come from Native Speaking Countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland)
2. Must have a Bachelor´s Degree at least
3. Have teaching certificate TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and minimum of 1 year experience
4. Have clean criminal background check
5. Have experience in teaching IB PYP preferred
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Grow mindset, open to feedback
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Our decent offer!
1. Salary: 240,000 JPY - 290,000 JPY/ month
2. Assistance to find accommodation and settle down
3. All national holidays off (14 - 20 days) and fully paid
4. Paid vacation: 3 weeks vacation/ year ( 1 week for summer, 1 week for winter and 1 week for spring)
5. Ending contract bonus
6. Renewal bonus
If you are interested in our position, please send your application including:
3. TEFL certificate
4. Copy of passport
5. A headshot photo
to our email address:
40 Le Loi, Danang, Viet Nam
We are about making bridge between teachers and schools.