IB PYP WORLD SCHOOL IN NAGOYA, JAPAN. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHERS NEEDED. GREAT SALARY AND BENEFITS
25th March 2020
Applications close in -177 days
INTRODUCTION ABOUT NAGOYA CITY
- Nagoya is the largest city in the Chūbu region of Japan.It is Japan´s fourth-largest incorporated city and the third-most-populous urban area.
- It is located on the Pacific coast of central Honshu. Nagoya continues to develop as a gateway open to Asia and the world, with a focus on international business with many visitors.
- It is best known perhaps for being the center of the automotive industry in Japan and you will find all the big-name factories here such as Toyota, Honda, and Mitsubishi.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
- UB International School Campus provides "all-around education” to develop high standards of intellect level and linguistic ability as well as cross-cultural understanding and tolerance as a PYP authorized candidate school of International Baccalaureate.
- We aim to enable our students to intuitively think from various perspectives and delve deeply into topics by means of cross-curricular study which develops intellect, expressiveness, a strong capacity for ethics and research capability.
- Our education promotes a well-balanced curriculum to develop their intellectual, creative, personal, social, and physical abilities.
- The school is committed to educating both Japanese and foreign students to be international, critical thinkers and lifelong learners by encouraging their curiosity and learning through inquiry.
- Working schedule: Monday - Saturday, 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Working hours: 40 hours/ week, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm everyday
- Student Age: Elementary students (3 - 12 years old)
- Curriculum: IB PYP
HOW TO APPLY
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department via this email:
- English teachers coming from the US, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, and South Africa
- Clear criminal background.
- Hold at least a BA degree or above.
- TESOL/ TEFL certificate
- Prefer candidate with former teaching experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Base salary: $2180 - $2650
- Health insurance provided
- Assistance with housing
- Ending contract bonus
- Renew contract bonus
- National holiday paid
- Spring, Summer and Winter vacation paid : 3 weeks