Kindergarten teacher job. Working in Shanghai. Up to 3,000 USD Take home. Visa sponsored.
26th March 2020
Applications close in 30 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country´s biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
About our school
- EP Kids is a leading brand in English Education in China for Young kids from 3 to 12.
- We focus on high-quality teacher development, curriculum creation, teaching method research and classroom development.
- Student age range: 3 – 6 years old.
- Class size: 20 - 25 students in one class.
- Working Hours: 5 work days, 40 working hours/ week, 2 days off on the weekend
- Curriculum: school will provide teaching materials.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant
- Training: Yes, 5 days in Shanghai with free accommodation
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- A Resume
- BA Degree copy, certificate and reference letter
To the email address:
- English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
- Degree in Education/ Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA/ Teaching License.
- Have at least 2 years of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Flight: One way to China, paid for and booked by EP before your departure.
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include
- Monthly income: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB after tax
- Housing: Apartment provided/ Housing allowance
- Teaching Bonus: 10% of total monthly income after tax.
- TEFL Learning Program：Yes (for free).
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when fulfilled contract.
- Visa documentation compensation: USD 340 (RMB2500). This will be paid along with the salary of the first month.
- Over time: No overtime work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days´ annual leave.