Kindergarten teacher needed for International school in Suzhou - the Water town city of China
29th February 2020
Applications close in 2 days
About Suzhou city
- Located in the south of Jiangsu province, some 50 miles west of Shanghai, Suzhou has been famous for its gardens for many centuries. Meanwhile, bordering Shanghai in the east, Wuxi City on the west and the Yangtze River in the north, Suzhou enjoys great geography and excellent land, water and air transportation.
- Tourists to Suzhou mainly like the extensive gardens and the water towns. It is one of the wealthiest cities and has been known for its high culture, academic excellence, and wealth for many generations.
- Newton Kindergarten is a frontier kindergarten in Suzhou. Serving both the domestic and international market with two individual programs.
- Newton Kindergarten’s international and bilingual programs for domestic residents and foreign passport holders uphold a commitment to excellence in early education.
Something about Working experience
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: 18 - 22 kids
- Local homeroom teacher-coordinator in each class
- Monday to Friday schedule, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
- Working day: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- International curriculum provided
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- A Resume
- BA Degree copy, Teaching certificate/ reference letter
- Have a passport from Native English Speaking Countries
- Holding Bachelor degree or above .
- Holding a teaching certificate (TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL)
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience
- Have a bright personality and passion for education
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: 20,000 RMB after tax (including housing allowance)