Kindergarten teacher needed in Wuxi. 22000 RMB take home. IB World school
29th February 2020
Applications close in 9 days
Nestled on the northern shore of Tai Lake, China´s third-largest body of fresh water, Wuxi lies on the southern border of Jiangsu Province, about 128 Wuxi is a city richly endowed by nature. Owing to its pleasantly warm and moist climate, it boasts a reputation of the ´Land of Fish and Rice´. Relying on the near-by Yangtze River and ancient Grand Canal, it had been a port city with the busiest rice and cloth market in China before 19th century. In modern times, with its rapidly developing industry, Wuxi became one of China´s top 50 cities with broad strength and is thus called the ´Little Shanghai´ for its prosperous economy.kilometers (79.5 miles) northwest of Shanghai.
A short Introduction about Victoria kindergarten
1. Established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families.
2. Since its establishment, we have made multiculturalism its philosophy and identity, developing an open, generous and multicultural school culture evident in its rich and diversified learning activities as well as in its school environment.
3. The international, bilingual curriculum is designed to support the children‘s overall development, fostering the children’s social skills, physical and emotional as well as cultural needs and at the same time offering a solid basis for further academic education: mathematical concepts, science, drama, language, music, artistic skills are all targeted through our curriculum.
Details of the position:
1. Students: 2 - 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 - 20 students per class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you as a lead teacher
4. Working schedule: Monday - Friday, 2 day off on Saturday and Sunday. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
5. Lunch break: 1 hour
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
How to join us:
Want to become part of our professional team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- Your CV (latest updated)
- Copy of BA Degree
- Photo of your passport
To our HR person:
1. Native English speaker
2. Have BA Degree or above majored in Education
3. Teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL of 1 year of teaching experience
4. Willing to relocate and start working ASAP
SALARY AND BENEFITS
1. Salary: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB per month
2. Housing allowance: 5,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid