Posted: 31st January 2020
KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS NEEDED IN PHITSANULOK - THAILAND. START IN MAY 2020
29th February 2020
Applications close in 4 days
About Phitsanulok city
- Phitsanulok is one of the oldest cities in Thailand, founded over 600 years ago.
- It has long been important both for political and strategic reasons and was fought over many times in centuries past.
- It is an important, historic city in lower northern Thailand and is the capital of Phitsanulok Province, which stretches all the way to the Laotian border.
An introduction about the school
- TE School was founded on May 6th,1997, the basis of the resolute determination is to use education as a development tool for the youth.
- Our goal is to develop our quality of education in the world-class.
- We want to create personnel, atmosphere, and environment for the benefit of TE.
The job details
- Positions: 2 Kindergarten teachers
- Student age: 3 - 6 years old
- Class size: 20 - 25 students/ class
- Thai homeroom teachers support in each class
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, from 8 am - 4 pm
- Days off at the weekends
- No more than 24 teaching hours/ week.
- Start date: May 2020
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application to:
- Resume (must be updated).
- A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
- Must be Native English teachers (the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand)
- Bachelor´s degree is required, major in Education/ Early Childhood Education is preferred
- At least 1 year of Experience in teaching KG
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Based salary: 35,000 baht per month (depends on your qualification, education background, and teaching experience). Later on, your salary can be higher depending on your performance.
- Housing allowance
- Non-B VISA/ Work Permit - Assistance with documentation is provided.
- National holiday - All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
- Free-swimming pool and gym
- Lunch provided
- Low cost of living
Teach In China, Nanjing, Nanjing China
Teach In China
An international school
ReviewsCourse PricesCompare CoursesPayment OptionsMoney-Back Guarantee
Contact UsLive Chat
Job DetailsJob BoardTeach English AbroadPreparing to TravelProfile - AsiaProfile - Latin AmericaProfile - EuropeProfile - Middle EastELT Employment Portal
What Is TEFL/TESOLRequest a Call BackAccreditationCertificate VerificationInformation Pack
Twitter Google +Facebook Feeds