Kindergarten teaching position in Shanghai. 22000 RMB upward with several bonuses!
25th March 2020
Applications close in 29 days
- Shanghai is situated on the banks of the Yangtza River Delta in Eastern China. Itis the largest city in China and the eighth largest city in the world. Shanghai has a population of 18.7 million, including a transient population of 2 million.
- Widely regarded as the citadel of China´s modern economy, the city also serves as one of the most important cultural, commercial, financial, industrial and communications centers of China. Shanghai also has one of the world´s busiest ports, and has become the largest cargo port in the world.
- EP Kids is a leading brand in English Education in China for Young kids from 3 to 12.
- We focus on high-quality teacher development, curriculum creation, teaching method research and classroom development.
- Student age range: 3 – 6 years old.
- Class size: 20 - 25 students in one class.
- Working Hours: 5 work days, 40 working hours/ week, 2 days off on the weekend
- Curriculum: school will provide teaching materials.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant
- Training: Yes, 5 days in Shanghai with free accommodation
Just hit to send us your application and start your teaching career now! Documents required:
- Your Resume
- Degree copy and relevant documents
- Come from Native English speaking country
- BA (major in Early Childhood Education should be preferred)
- At least two years experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Flight: One way to China, paid for and booked by EP before your departure.
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z Work Visa.
- Arrival: Airport Pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance.
Your compensation will include
- Monthly income: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB after tax
- Housing: Apartment provided/ Housing allowance
- Teaching Bonus: 10% of total monthly income after tax.
- TEFL Learning Program：Yes (for free).
- Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) can be reimbursed when fulfilled contract.
- Visa documentation compensation: USD 340 (RMB2500). This will be paid along with the salary of the first month.
- Over time: No overtime work.
- Insurance: Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance).
- Public Holiday: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off.
- Annual Holiday: 1st year teacher has 3 paid days´ annual leave.