Math Teacher needed in Taipei, Taiwan. 2000 - 2,600 USD monthly
25th March 2020
Applications close in 25 days
- Taipei is the capital city of Taiwan and it is a bustling metropolis with interesting things to do and places to see whether you are there for a quick 1-day stopover, or if you have a week to spend.
- Taipei also has a diverse food scene. You can try traditional dishes such as Xiao long bao (from Ding Tai Fun) or Stinky Tofu in the night markets to high-end restaurants and international cuisines.
An introduction about the school:
- UIEE Institution of New Taipei City, established by the Consortium and United International Education Foundation, is abbreviated as United International Experimental Education Institution. The purpose is to specially prepare a set of highly competitive curriculum materials in response to the internationalization trend and improve the English ability of middle and high school students in China.
- It is synchronized with the current high school curriculum, materials and teachers in the United States, and integrates life and environment into teaching. Adding after-school tutoring and ESL assisted teaching system, allows students to directly use American English, master the essence of English, and build self-confidence in using English as they wish.
About the position
- Student age: 7 - 12 years old
- Class size: 18 - 20 students/ class
- Teaching hours: 20 hours/ week, Monday to Friday schedule
- Contract type: 10 months
- Subject: Mainly Math, English sometimes
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application.
- A CV
- Copy of your degree
- Passport photo
- Have BA DEGREE and above
- Experience: Prefer candidate with at least 1 year experience