Nagoya Homeroom teacher needed. SALARY UP TO $2670. GREAT BONUS PLANS
20th March 2020
Applications close in -182 days
Get to know about Nagoya city
- With over two million inhabitants, Nagoya (名古屋) is Japan´s fourth most populated city. It is the capital of Aichi prefectureand the principal city of the Nobi plain, one of Honshu´s three large plains and metropolitan and industrial centers.
Something about our school
- We want our students to be responsible for their own learning and how to be lifelong learners. Students will learn how to set goals and make a plan to meet them successfully. We believe every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique. We foster our students a global awareness and understanding of cultural diversity to contribute to creating a better and more peaceful world.
Your teaching experience
- 40 working hours per week
- 2 days off per week, on weekend
- Student age: 6 - 10 years old
- IB/ PYP curriculum
- Position: Primary teacher
- Start date: March 2020
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
- A CV
- A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
- Hold a BA degree
- Have teaching experience
- Reference for teacher having at least 1 year teaching experience.
- Have a passport from Native Speaking Countries
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY - 290.000 JPY per month.