Primary English teachers and PE teachers needed for International School in Myanmar. $2250 take home
29th February 2020
Applications close in -202 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Yangon is one of the largest cities in Myanmar. A mix of British colonial architecture, modern high-rises and gilded Buddhist pagodas define its skyline.
- Yangon is a city that balances tradition, culture and modernity, making it a must-see for anyone who wants to see a different side of Asia.This city is a melting pot—a diversity of cultures and communities in terms of people, settlement and religions.
An Introduction about our school?
- ILBC was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among the private education sector in Myanmar. Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 15,000 students. ILBC offers Summer English Proficiency Course (Summer EPC) which starts from March and ends in May, this year over 2200 students attended in Summer EPC course.
- Students level: Kindergarten and Primary school grade 1
- Class size: 25 - 30 students
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/ week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of your degree
- Copy of teaching certificate/ Reference letter
Who Are We Looking for?
- 1 x KG-P2 English teacher
- 1 x Primary 4 English teacher
- 1 x Primary 5 English teacher
- 1 x PE teacher
Following are the general requirements for the openings:
- Speak English at Idiomatic Level, clear voice and accent, ideally candidates from English Speaking Countries
- University Education: Have at least a BA degree or above, major in English language or Linguistic is a plus point
- Teaching certificate: TEFL or TESOL
- Experience: at least 1 year at relevant position
- Personality: Passionate, serious, adaptable and willing to learn
- Start date: JUNE 2020
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary : $2250 monthly
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- A sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.