Primary school English teacher and PE teachers needed. Working in Taunggyi Myanmar
29th February 2020
Applications close in 4 days
Taunggyi - Ideally destination
- The city hosts a bustling market, where you will find large numbers of Pa-O, instantly recognisable by the colourful towels that women wear on their heads. There are also a variety of tasty local Shan dishes to be tried out, as well as a range of wines at the nearby Aythaya vineyard.
- The dazzling fire balloon festival that takes place in November and the thousands of pagodas that can be found nearby at Kakku are other reasons to visit
ILBC - Great environment to work
- The International Language & Business Centre (ILBC) is the international school in Myanmar.It was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar.
- Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 10,000 students.
- Students level: Primary, Secondary school
- Class size: 25 - 30 students
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/ week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
- Curriculum: AS/A level, IGCSE
- Start date: June 2020
If you are interested in this vacancy, send your application to us now.
- Your Resume
- Copy of your BA Degree, teaching certificate/ Reference letter
To this email:
- Come from Native Speaking Countries
- Have a Bachelor degree at least
- Have at least one of these teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA
- Reference for teacher having at least 1 year teaching experience.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- $2250 monthly salary
- Full furnished apartment provided
- Visa: Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Vacation: Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- A sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.