Primary teacher needed for International School in Mandalay. $2250 take home. Apartment provided
29th February 2020
Applications close in -203 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Picturesque Mandalay is famous for being the old royal capital of Myanmar. In the past, Burmese kings would have lived in the city and you can still see some of their palaces in evidence, and the city still have a royal feel to it which is very different from other spots like Yangon.
- Mandalay is also known for its Chinese and Indian immigrants as well as a mix of indigenous groups, and one of the best things to do here is spend time enjoying the varied cuisines on offer.
About our school
- ILBC was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar. Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 15,000 students. ILBC offers Summer English Proficiency Course (Summer EPC) which starts from March and ends in May, this year over 2200 students attended in Summer EPC course.
We are looking for 3 Primary school English teachers teaching grades 1, 4,5.
Your teaching experience
- Student age: Primary students
- Class size: under 25 student/ class
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: No more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week
How to apply:
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
- Your Resume
- Degree copy
- Teaching certificate/ Reference letter degree
To our HR person:
- Native English Teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- Have a Bachelor degree at least
- Must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certification
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience before
- Start date: June 2020
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary : $2250/ month
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/ sick leave per year.