Primary teacher needed in Mandalay. $2250 take home. Apartment provided
29th February 2020
Applications close in 11 days
Something about Mandalay city
- Picturesque Mandalay is famous for being the old royal capital of Myanmar. In the past, Burmese kings would have lived in the city and you can still see some of their palaces in evidence, and the city still have a royal feel to it which is very different from other spots like Yangon.
- Mandalay is also known for its Chinese and Indian immigrants as well as a mix of indigenous groups, and one of the best things to do here is spend time enjoying the varied cuisines on offer.
Curious about our school?
- ILBC was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar. Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 15,000 students. ILBC offers Summer English Proficiency Course (Summer EPC) which starts from March and ends in May, this year over 2200 students attended in Summer EPC course.
- Student age: Primary students grade 1, 4, 5
- Class size: under 25 student/ class
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: No more than 25 teaching hours and 10 hours for lesson preparation per week
- Start date: June 2020
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- Your Resume
- Copy of BA Degree
To the email address:
- Native English Teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in any major
- Have at least one of these teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience before
- Have a bright personality and passion for education
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary : $2250 monthly
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/sick leave per year.