Primary teacher needed in Sendai. Up to $3600 take home. High bonuses package!
25th March 2020
Applications close in 33 days
About the location
- Popularly described as "Mori no Miyako” or "The City of Trees”, Sendai features nature in abundance and spectacular seasonal transitions. Although it’s located 300 kilometers (180 miles) north of Tokyo on the Pacific coast of Honshu, the largest of Japan’s four major islands, the city has a relatively temperate climate throughout the year. While fostering state-of-the-art technology in the Tohoku region, Sendai is known for its lush green environment: magnificent zelkova trees line the streets and the pristine Hirose River flows through the city center.
- Located in the fashionable, beautiful and cosmopolitan port city, Yokohama, KJIS has served the educational needs of diverse families since 2003. With its state-of-the-art campus, KJIS aims to provide students with a highly challenging, rigorous and engaging curriculum.
- As an authorized IB World School for the DP, the backbone of KJIS’ curriculum is to instill international-mindedness, global citizenship, intercultural learning and explore global issues and diverse perspectives.
Your teaching experience:
- 40 working hours per week
- Position: Primary teacher
- 1 year contract
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- Your Resume
- Copy of BA Degree and relevant documents
To our HR Department:
- Has to be a licensed teacher
- Must be from English Speaking Country
- Be experienced teaching IB PYP, International program
- Be able to teach all subjects ( except Art and Music)
- Good communication with other teachers
- Good collaboration in class, and with other classes, other teachers
- Grow mindset, open to feedback
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: 2,700 - 3,600 USD
- Housing allowance: 300 USD
- Bonus on top
- Visa procedure assistance
- Health insurance and Pension insurance 50% sponsored