Secondary teacher needed in Taunggyi, Myanmar. $1800 monthly with apartment provided
25th March 2020
Applications close in 33 days
- Taunggyi’s culturally diverse population means that it has places of worship for a host of religions, including a number of mosques, a Chinese Buddhist monastery (Kwan Yin Si Hpaya Kyaung) and a Catholic cathedral (St Joseph’s).
- Panoramic views of the entire city, and further across the plains to the north of Inle Lake, can be found at the Shwe Phone Pwint Pagoda, which sits at the top of a ridge to the east of Taunggyi. Walking there from the centre of town takes around 40 minutes, or you can get a taxi for K5000. The city’s most prominent religious monument is the Sulamuni Pagoda, a huge white stupa modelled on the Ananda Pagoda in Bagan; it was built in 1994 to commemorate Taunggyi’s centenary.
- Brainworks - Total is a unique group of k-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A Level education.In the Ten years since the founding, Brainworks - Total Group of Schools has expanded to 11 branches with over 2500 very motivated students, and 400 dedicated teachers and staff.
What are your teaching conditions?
-5 working days: Monday to Friday ( 7:30 am - 4:30 pm )
- 2 Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- No more than 24 teaching hours/ week and 16 office hours/ week
- Summer break paid
If you are the one we are looking for, come and be a part of us by sending us your documents:
- A Resume
- Copy of BA Degree and relevant documents
To our HR person:
- Native English Speakers.
- Bachelor Degree is a must (any major).
- Must have a TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA certification.
- Have a bright personality and passion for education.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Base salary: $1,800/ month
- Unshared apartment provided (on or near campus). It has TV, AC, DVD, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with western stone shower, glass wall, gym, etc.
- Free daily nutritional school lunches
- National holiday paid (up to 30 days)
- Vacation paid
- Medical insurance provided
- Work visa and work permit sponsored
- Free flight ticket for teachers who are in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore.