Sendai ESL teacher needed. $3600 take home with bonuses on top
29th February 2020
Applications close in -202 days
-With roughly one million inhabitants, Sendai (仙台) is by far the largest city in the Tohoku Region and one of the country´s 15 largest cities. The modern city of Sendai was founded around 1600 by Date Masamune, one of feudal Japan´s most powerful lords. Many of Sendai´s tourist attractions are related to Masamune and his family.
About the school
- Located in the fashionable, beautiful and cosmopolitan port city, Yokohama, KJIS has served the educational needs of diverse families since 2003. With its state-of-the-art campus, KJIS aims to provide students with a highly challenging, rigorous and engaging curriculum.
- As an authorized IB World School for the DP, the backbone of KJIS’ curriculum is to instill international-mindedness, global citizenship, intercultural learning and explore global issues and diverse perspectives.
- Position:1 ESL teacher for Primary school and 1 Early Childhood Educator for Early Learning Center
- 40 working hours/ week
- PYP curriculum
- 1 year contract
How to apply:
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application to this email:
- Resume (must be updated).
- A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!
1. Primary school teacher:
- Has to be a licensed teacher
- Must be from English Speaking Country
- Be experienced teaching IB PYP, International program
- Be able to teach all subjects ( except Art and Music)
2. Early Childhood teacher:
- Prefer candidate with Early Childhood Education major
3. Requirements for both roles:
- Good communication with other teachers
- Good collaboration in class, and with other classes, other teachers
- Grow mindset, open to feedback
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Base salary: 2,700 - 3600 USD
- Housing allowance: 300 USD
- Bonus on top
- Visa procedure assistance
- Health insurance and Pension insurance 50% sponsored