Shanghai ESL Teacher needed. 26000 RMB take home with several bonuses
29th February 2020
Applications close in 8 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country´s biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia´s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Working with 2 - 6 years old students.
- Small class size: about 20 students/ class.
- Regular working hours: Monday - Friday.
- Chinese teaching assistant is available in each class.
- Commit for 2 years contract.
How to apply:
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
- A Resume
- Degree copy
To this email:
- English Teachers from Native speaking countries.
- Have a Bachelor Degree, majored in Education/ ECE preferred.
- Have TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA/ Teaching License.
- Have at least 1 year of teaching experience with Kindergarten students
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Take home: 14,000 - 20,000 RMB each month for the base salary
- Housing allowance on top: 6,000 RMB (after tax).
- Health insurance covered by school.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Ending contract bonus upto 40,000 RMB for 2 years contract.