Suzhou Kindergarten teacher needed for IB World School. Up to $3200 take home
29th February 2020
Applications close in 4 days
Suzhou - Your beautiful teaching location
- Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta. Shanghai lies to the east, Zhejiang Province to the south, Wuxi City to the west and the Yangtze River to the north. The city is divided by the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal from north to south. Since 42% area of the city is covered by water, including a vast number of ponds and streams, it is praised as the ´Venice of the Orient´. Built in 514 BC, this is an ancient city with over 2,500 years of history and numerous points of interest. The unique characteristics of the past are still retained today. The double-chessboard layout of the city, with ´the streets and rivers going side by side while the water and land routes running in parallel´, is preserved intact.
Victoria Kindergarten - Your dynamic and professional working environment
- Victoria Educational Organisation offers the highest quality education for children from the age of 8 months to 6 years old. With eight nurseries and kindergartens situated throughout Hong Kong, our schools share a common vision and curriculum, with each campus celebrating its own style and individual qualities.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
Your teaching experience with us:
- Students age: 2 - 6 years old.
- Small class size: about 20 - 25 students/ class.
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday (8 AM - 4:30 PM).
- 2 consecutive days off on weekend
- Teaching assistant in each class.
- Start date: August 2020
How to apply:
If you would love to become a member of our school, feel free to contact us
- Your Resume
- Copy of your BA Degree
- Copy of teaching certificate/ Reference letter
To the email address:
Just hit to send your application now if you
- Come from Native English speaking countries.
- Have a Bachelor Degree, majored in Education/ ECE preferred.
- Have teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA
- Have experience working with Pre-School/ Kindergarten students
- Be able to relocate and start working in August 2020
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Right candidate - High salary package!
- Take home: $2,500 - $3,200 each month for the base salary
- Supporting $800 for housing allowance.
- Health insurance covered by school.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Ending contract bonus up to $5,750
- 5 day Christmas holiday and all the national and public holiday paid