Teach English in a beautiful coastal city Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen Gain great experience and enjoy summer
Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen
30th November 2021
Applications close in 67 days
- Students: Primary to High school students
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/class
- Work hours: 80 hrs/month
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 2 days off on the weekend
- Teaching assistants in each class
- course books provided
About the work location
Tuy Hoa is the capital of beautiful Phu Yen province. Much like Binh Dinh province to the south, Phu Yen lives in the shadow of Khanh Hoa province and the jewel in its tourism crown, Nha Trang. While this isn’t great news for the provincial officials who have grand plans to develop tourism in Phu Yen, it does mean that tourists looking for their very own slice of pristine sand have found the perfect overlooked corner of Vietnam.
Strike north or south of the city and beach after beach is waiting to be discovered, while those who head inland will find rolling, forested hills and a wide variety of ethnic minority cultures. All this makes Phu Yen province a richly rewarding destination for those seeking something off the beaten path.
5. How to apply?
- Required document: A Resume, A copy of BA degree and A headshot photo
- Send to the address:
- Open to nationalities, speak English at Idiomatic level, with clear and neutral accent
- Hold a University degree
- Have teaching certificate is a plus point
- In Vietnam now and can start working immediately