TEACH ENGLISH IN BEAUTIFUL CHANGSHA WITH EXCELLENT SALARY AND PACKAGE - FREE FLIGHT TICKET
18th May 2019
Applications close in -40 days
✿✿✿ If you have a great passion for teaching and love helping children achieve their best, this is exactly what you are looking for!!!✿✿✿✿
- A business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China
- Flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 300+ centers, 200+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry.
- Changsha, the capital of central China’s Hunan province, is a large city with a history dating to the Zhou dynasty (1046–256 B.C.).
- Today it’s known for its rare collection of excavated Western Han dynasty tombs, known as the Mawangdui.
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old - Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class - 5 working day with only 16 teaching hours/week and 16 office hours. - Local Teaching assistant in each class.
How to apply? ✉️✉️✉️✉️✉️
If you feel that this opportunity is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to send your CV and qualification to our HR team via this email address:
- Native English teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa
- Bachelor degree at least
- Teaching certificate like TEFL/ TESOL
- Reference letter of 2 years of full time experience in teaching English
SALARY AND BENEFITS
+ Base salary: 15500- 17000 RMB after tax + Apartment provided
+ 2-week paid training in Beijing with free hotel accommodation + DEMO LESSON BONUS on top- 60 RMB for one student signing up + FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ CITY BONUS of 5000 RMB for teachers who can come before August, 2019 + Completion contract bonus of 5,000 RMB + Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided + All the national and public holiday off
+ 100% support with Z visa, sponsor work permit to China
43 Le Ngan, Khue Trung, Cam Le , Da Nang, Da Nang, Viet Nam
Established in 2012, we are a bridge between schools and teachers around Asia