Teaching English in Guiyang - Guizhou Province - Up to $3000 take home
No experience required
31st August 2019
Applications close in -96 days
What do you know about our company?
- Dream Land’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools. - Dream land aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities. - We are committed to introducing the American classroom experience to students throughout China. Kiddie English is a renown, leading, and trusted establishment in the education industry.
Guiyang - Guizhou province - The Pearl that Creator gives to our Earth
Guiyang, the capital of Guizhou Province, is located in the southwest of China. The Province of Guizhou is famous for its ethnic minority groups.
Fairly undiscovered by visitors, Guizhou has kept much of its charm and its minority groups have maintained their ancient traditions fairly untouched. Guiyang is the transportation hub of Guizhou Province and is normally the first step of any visit to Guizhou.
About the position!
- Student age: 3 - 14 years old
- 35 working hours/week, no more than 24 classes/week
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
- Class size: 7 - 10 students/class with teaching assistant
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV, a copy of BA degree and a headshot photo to our HR person:
We will get back to you and guide you on the interview process
- Native English speaker
- Hold Bachelor degree
SALARY AND BENEFITS
About the job offer!
- Salary: 18,000 - 20,000 RMB after tax
- Apartment provided (or 2,000 RMB for housing allowance)