TEACHING ENGLISH IN ONE OF THE MOST ATTRATIVE CITIES OF CHINA - NANJING
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
No experience required
14th January 2019
Applications close in -152 days
Nanjing, capital of China’s
eastern Jiangsu province, is roughly 300km up the Yangtze River
from the city of Shanghai. It was the national capital during part of the Ming
monuments and landmarks remain, including Zhonghua Gate (Gate of China), a
century section of the massive wall that contained the old city’s southern
What do you know about our
We are a business unit of TAL Education Group (NYSE, TAL ), established in
Beijing in 2009, is
flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, and top 3
recognition in the Chinese education industry. Created to provide much-needed
After school English training for children aged 1.5 – 15 years old, in a fun,
motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
How about teaching conditions at our school?
- Student age: 3 - 10 years old
- Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
- 5 working day with only 16 teaching hours/week and 20 office hours.
- Local Teaching assistant in each class.
Who are we looking for?
Native speaker English teachers who have:
- BA degree or above
- Love working with kids
- Ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
You are wondering about salary and benefit?
- Salary: 21000 - 25000 RMB/month
- Demo lesson bonus on top (60 RMB/ 1 student sign up)
- 9500 RMB for relocation bonus
- Flight ticket to Beijing provided
- Full sponsor for 2-week training in Beijing
- Flight ticket to Nanjing provided
- Health insurance provided
- Full support with visa
- Free TEFL course or reimburse TEFL course fee (up to 4000 RMB)
- Settle down assistant provided.
How to apply?
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to
send your CV and
qualification to our HR team via this email address:
84 Pham Huu Kinh, Da Nang, Vietnam, Da Nang, Việt Nam