TEACHING OPPORTUNITY IN GUANGZHOU - FREE UPFRONT FLIGHT - MONTHLY SALARY UP TO 21,000 RMB
31st March 2020
Applications close in 39 days
Why should you work with us?
1. We are a professional employer with over 18 years of experience. We will assist you with all government paperwork both before and after arriving in China. All of our teachers have legal work visas (Z-visa) and residency permits.
2. We have schools in multiple locations in Guangzhou, Foshan,Huizhou. All these cities are incredibly safe and rich with historical sites, and great cuisine. There will always be something to see and do, while you are here.
3. We will provide training after you arrive, and throughout your time with us. We will help you improve your teaching style, and help you learn Mandarin with our weekly online lessons.
4. With convenient, low-cost public transport throughout China, the school holidays provide you with the opportunity to see all that China has to offer. With over 3000 years of history in one of the biggest countries in the world, you will always be able to find something to surprise you.
5. On the completion of your contract, we will offer you a reference letter, which will allow you to find your next job in China. We have provided over 150 letters to previous teachers, to pursue their career goals.
6. Enjoy a salary much higher than most locals, and therefore you can live a lifestyle of affluence throughout your time in China.
Teaching location: The incredible Guangzhou
1. With a population of over 12 million Guangzhou is the capital of Guangdong province, a prosperous metropolis full of life. Located in the south east of China with a history stretching back over 2200 years, Guangzhou is a port city with Hong Kong and Macau within easy reach and Vietnam just 800 km to the south west.
2. Guangzhou is a city of intrigue—there are many layers to discover. From the underground arts scene to some of the country’s biggest city parks, there is no shortage of places to explore. As one of the most dominant trading posts in Asia throughout the past few centuries, Guangzhou has developed architecturally with a mix of colonial European and traditional Chinese.
3. Guangzhou has one of the lowest costs of living in any of China’s major cities. Apartments here are brand-new but cheap; dining out costs a fraction of what it could cost back home; and transportation is inexpensive.
Who will be our potential candidates?
1. Come from Native English speakers (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa)
2. Have a Bachelor´s degree or above
3. Have a TEFL/CELTA/TESOL (120 hours) or two years of post graduation working experience needed (reference letter)
4. Clean criminal background & clean health check
6. Non-experienced candidates are welcome to apply
7. The ability to live and work abroad for a one year contract or longer
8. Be able to relocate in Guangzhou by Feb 2020
1. Student age: We are looking for 3 teachers for Primary and 4 teachers for Kindergarten.
2. Working schedule: Monday to Friday, off on the weekend
3. 20 - 25 teaching hours (your actual teaching hours will be less than this) + 15 office hours per week
4. Maximum 25 classes per week, of no more than 45 minutes per class, over 5 days per week
5. Teaching job orientation will be provided by our experienced and professional team.