Yancheng ESL position. 20000 RMB with apartment provided
29th February 2020
Applications close in 3 days
- Location: Yancheng is seated in the central coastal area of Jiangsu Province, facing eastward to the Yellow Sea. It neighbors Yangzhou in the west, Nantong in the south and is bounded on the north by Lianyungang, occupying the largest area among the cities in the province.
- This pristine national wetland nature reserve is set up for rare birds, especially the red-crowned crane. Every year, the natural reserve will await the arrival of flocks of rare birds that is a really spectacular scene.
A short introduction about our Golden Apple campus!
- Golden Apple International Kindergarten (GAIK) is a high quality and international branded kindergarten, which is invested and managed by Yancheng Golden Apple Education Group. GAIK has three campuses in the downtown of a beautiful coastal city - Yancheng. Jvlong campus is located in a plot of nearly 11,600 square meters, the other two is around 6000 square meters and 4000 square meters. Life in GAIK is super convenient, it is close to the major shopping malls, piles of restaurants, Municipal Arts Center, and many high-grand residence districts.
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/ class
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30 - 11 am and 2 - 5:30 pm, 2 days off on the weekend. Only 20 teaching hours and the rest is office hours
- Curriculum: IB PYP, STEM, learning through hands-on experiments and activities
How to apply:
Feel free to join our team by sending your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of BA Degree
- Photo of your passport
To the email address: ameliagreenhr@
- From English Speaking countries
- University degree: at least a BA degree (majored in Education, Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Teaching certificate: TEFL/ TESOL
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- 15,000 - 20,000 RMB monthly salary
- A single apartment provided
- Summer and Winter vacations
- Public and national holidays paid
- Health insurance provided by school
- Work permit and Z visa sponsored
- Flight reimbursement at the end of a year contract