Beijing ESL teacher needed. Start ASAP. 26000 RMB take home with several bonuses
29th February 2020
Applications close in 1 days
Where will you be teaching?
- Beijing, Jing for short, is a metropolis in northern China and the capital of China. Lying 70 mi (102 km) west of Bohai Sea, it borders Hebei Province to the north, west, south, and for a small section in the east and Tianjin to the southeast.This city is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads and motorways passing through the city. It is also the destination of many international flights arriving in China. It is regarded as the political, educational, and cultural center of China.
- Beile training school is one of the most recognized language schools in China with over 30 centers nationwide teaching over 20,000 students. Beile Training School is growing and looking for energetic teachers to join our ranks.
Our training school based in Beijing, the capital city of China is looking for 2 ESL teachers
- Student age: 3 - 13 years old
- Class size: 10 – 15 students in one class.
- Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes containing various teaching techniques.
- Working Hours: No more than 40 Hours each week, teaching hour is around 20 - 35 hours each week
- Curriculum: Textbooks and teaching materials developed, together with McGraw Hill, provide formed curriculum. Chinese teacher will be assisting with teaching and class management. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant
- Pre-job Training: You will receive 15 hotel paid days during initial training. You will get RMB 300 per day during training period (for candidates who passed training exams).
- Training: On-going training
How to apply:
For applicants: Send your documents:
- A Resume
- BA Degree copy
- Photo of your passport
To our HR person:
- Hold Bachelor´s Degree
- Native Speaker of English
- Hold TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA or 2 years teaching experience.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Monthly salary: 23,000 - 26,000 RMB
- Upfront flight to China provided
- TEFL course provided for candidates who haven’t got one yet
- Ending contract bonus: 10,000 RMB
- Overtime paid (If hours exceed 40 hours/ week)
- Airfare reimbursement: 15,000 RMB
- Public holidays and annual leave paid
- Visa sponsored up to $1,500
- Health insurance provided
- Personal Career Development Planning
- Free Chinese lessons
- 5,000 RMB interest free loan
- Contract extension will benefit from 2,000 - 3,000 RMB pay raise