Kindergarten teachers needed- working at International school in Hangzhou - 21.000 RMB
No experience required
30th August 2019
Applications close in 10 days
Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang Province and one of the seven ancient capitals of China. It was described by Italian traveler Marco Polo as the finest and most luxurious city in the world.
About the school
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards.
- The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia´s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Hong Kong.
Your teaching conditions:
- School: International Kindergarten with 4 branches in Shanghai (Pudong, Gumei, Xinzhuang and Xuhui), Hongkong, Suzhou, Hangzhou
- Curriculum: IB PYP
- Student age: 2 - 6 years old
- Class size: around 20 kids with teaching assistant in each class
- Working hours: from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday with two days off on Saturday and Sunday
If you are interested!
Don’t hesitate to send your CV, photo of your degree and a short introduction video to the email address:
Who are we looking for:
- 1 Kindergarten teacher who are from US, UK or Canada and can start working in Feb, 2019
- BA in Early Childhood Education, in Reading or Writing
- At least two year relevant teaching experience
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary and Benefits:
- Monthly salary: from 17000 - 21,000 RMB (free tax) + teaching experience bonus for teachers with B.Ed or BA in Early Childhood education - 14 000 RMB + teaching experience bonus for teachers with other kinds of BA
- Housing allowance: 6,500 RMB
- Annual insurance provided
- 1 month summer break and half a month winter break - paid fully
- Ending contract bonus depends or yearly performance