Pay off your student loan with upto 25000 RMB per month! Emerge yourself in the cultural and histori
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
14th January 2019
Applications close in -64 days
Many visitors only pass through handsome Nanjing when
travelling from Shanghai to Beijing (or vice versa), but the capital of
Jiangsu, lying on the lower stretches of the Yangzi River, boasts a rich and
impressive historical heritage. It’s also one of the cleanest and best-looking
cities in China.
How about teaching conditions
at our school?
Student age: 3 - 10 years old
Ideal class size: 6-10 students/class
5 working day with only 16 teaching hours/week and 20 office hours.
Local Teaching assistant in each class.
You are wondering about the requirements?
We are looking for native speaker English teachers who are under 35 years old
- BA degree or above
- Love working with kids
- Ability to bring fun and energy to the class.
How to apply?
If you feel our school is what you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to
send your CV and
qualification to our HR team via this email address:
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Let’s take at look at the offer that you will receive
when working as a teacher at our school in Nanjing!
- Salary: 21000 - 25000 RMB/month
- 9,500 RMB for relocation bonus
- Flight ticket to Beijing provided
- Full sponsor for 2-week training in Beijing
- Flight ticket to Nanjing provided
- Health insurance provided
- Full support with visa
- Free TEFL course or reimburse TEFL course fee up to 4000 RMB
- Settle down assistant provided.
84 Pham Huu Kinh, Da Nang, Vietnam, Da Nang, Việt Nam