TEACHING ENGLISH AND EXPOSE YOURSELF IN ROMANTIC LIANYUNGANG - SPECIAL OFFERS. APPLY NOW!!!
No experience required
30th June 2019
Applications close in -50 days
- Known as the ´City of Fantasy and Romance´, Lianyungang is a pearl in the center of China´s long coastal region
- Lianyungang is a prefecture-level city in northeastern Jiangsu province, China
- In the famous Chinese classical novel Journey to the West (also known as Pilgrim to the West), there is a mountain city named Lianyungang, not far from the sea, embraced by mist and clouds. It is said to be the ´hometown´ of the Monkey King, the hero of the novel.
We bring you a great number of benefits and ensure that you will have awesome experience with our school:
- To make sure that you are well-prepared before the start date, the school will provide you with two-week training in Beijing with free hotel accommodation and meals!!!
- The class size is ideal with only 8 - 15 kids/class AND you will have Bilingual Chinese teacher to help you in each class!
- Only 16 teaching hours and 16 office hours per week. You will have two days off on Monday and Tuesday.
What are you waiting for? Feel free to send your CV, A headshot photo, A copy of your passport, A copy of your degree to our hiring department via this email:
Native English teacher who has a Bachelor degree
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Would you like to discover, travel and earn money in the same time? We have special package here!
+ Monthly salary: 16000 RMB - 18000 RMB
+ Housing provided
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ RELOCATION BONUS of 10000 RMB
+Completion contract bonus of 8000 RMB
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ All the national and public holiday paid
+ 100% support with Z visa and work permit to China